You are invited to participate in the 4th International Scientific and Methodological Conference on
"Information and Communication Technologies in Linguistics, ELT and Crosscultural communication",
which will be held in Moscow on the 10th-11th June, 2010,
at the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Area Studies
of Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Conference themes are:
- Pedagogy of FLT with the use of computer technologies;
- The development and use of multimedia teaching and testing programmes;
- The use of Internet resources in FL teaching and learning;
- Web 2.0 in FLT;
- Electronic dictionaries in FL teaching and learning;
- Didactic aspects of teaching a foreign language at a distance;
- ICT in linguistic research;
- Teacher and student in distance learning;
- Problems of crosscultural communication through the Internet.
Working languages: English and Russian.
Deadline is 25 May, 2010.